… Well, ten so far, that is! Trafalgar Square has been counting down to the holidays in style, with free patterns from some of our most-beloved craft titles. Of course, ramping up to the new year is a busy time for everybody—so if you missed a week, never fear! Just follow the links below to each pattern, posted to our website as a PDF you can save and print out. (If you’re low on time, the smaller projects are toward the end—and there’s still a couple weeks left, after all!) These projects make great gifts … and, of course, if you like what you see, you can always put a book or two on your wishlist for next year!
- Week 1: An eyecatching chevron blanket from Crazy for Crochet by Lilly Secilie Brandal and Bente Myhrer
- Week 2: A sweet and stylish potter’s cardigan from My Favorite Cardigans to Knit by Birgitta Forslund
- Week 3: A warm and quick-to-crochet cabled throw from Crochet the Perfect Gift
by Kat Goldin
- Week 4: A handy felted shopping bag from Tweed Yarn Knitting, collected by Landlust Magazine
- Week 5: A beautiful pillow with traditional endegatu motifs from Norwegian Knits with a Twist by Arne & Carlos
- Week 6: A delightful butterfly bag from Handknits for Kids by Lucinda Guy
- Week 7: A charming little companion bag from Tweed Yarn Knitting, collected by Landlust Magazine
- Week 8: A cozy peacock scarf from Modern Knits from Sweden by Erika Åberg
- Week 9: A classic linen potholder from Crochet for the Kitchen by Tove Fevang
- Week 10: A six-sided potholder with a lovely blossom pattern, from Knitting Double by Anja Belle
And there’s still two weeks left to go! You can keep up with what we’ve got in store by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram—or, of course, right here on our blog. Happy December, and good luck finishing up those gifts!