TSB’s crafty contingent is excited to set up the TSB booth at the 30th Annual Vermont Sheep & Wool Festival, which is happening this weekend, September 29 & 30, 2018 at the historic Tunbridge Fairgrounds in Tunbridge, Vermont. The festival is open from 10am to 5 pm on Saturday, and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
Come enjoy the animal barn, shop the Festival Marketplace, try a fiber arts class or a shepherding workshop, plus many other vendor demos and activities. In addition, there’s a very cool onsite stitch-marker swap! Bring markers that you have made or bought and swap with other stitch marker swappers!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Vendor Pavilion and pick up a map of all the vendors who are participating.
- Wear the button given to you to identify yourself as a swapper.
- Visit any/all participating vendors to swap markers.
- Look for other people wearing a button and swap with them.
- Meet up with other swappers at noon both days, just inside the door of the Vendor Pavilion.
TSB has free handmade stitch markers for all who visit our booth located outside the Pavilion Building under the overhang #8. Stop by and say hello, tell us what you are working on, and sign up to win a $50.00 gift certificate to our online bookstore. Check out beautiful sample projects from our newest books, plus we’ll have copies of all our biggest hits and bestselling backlist available for sale.
See you in Tunbridge this weekend!
Trafalgar Square Books, publisher of fine craft and equestrian books, is a small business based on a farm in rural Vermont.